High-tech

High-tech
Light

Thursday, March 7, 2013

HTC Droid Phones Going In Reverse?

I'm not that thrilled with what I'm seeing out of HTC right now.

I currently run a one-year-old HTC Amaze. Other then the battery/charging acting a bit flaky at times - mostly due to a broken wire in my USB/Micro-USB cable, I love it. It does everything I could want, with a replaceable battery, great music, phenomenal 8mp camera, HD video, decent audio recording, up to 32gb micro-SD card slot, GPS, and Android Ice Cream Sandwich, I'm not budging.

The newer HTC One has a non-replaceable battery, a 5mp camera, no SD slot I think...it's a step backward.

Talk to me when you actually make a better phone than the Amaze, HTC. So far it's the pinnacle of your "phonesmanship."

Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment