High-tech

High-tech
Light

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Telecom Ramblings: An NYC Visit With DE-CIX At 60 Hudson

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Telecom Ramblings" <noreply+feedproxy@google.com>
Date: Dec 16, 2014 4:04 AM
Subject: Telecom Ramblings: An NYC Visit With DE-CIX At 60 Hudson
To: <aquarianm@gmail.com>
Cc:

Telecom Ramblings: An NYC Visit With DE-CIX At 60 Hudson

Link to Telecom Ramblings

An NYC Visit With DE-CIX At 60 Hudson

Posted: 15 Dec 2014 05:18 AM PST

de-cix-ckLast week I had the rare pleasure of an in-person visit at 60 Hudson on New York City. Frank Orlowski, the Chief Marketing Officer of DE-CIX, and the always helpful folks at Zayo's zColo division, where DE-CIX has its cage, offered me a tour. And since I am once again based in the area I was actually able to take them up on it. Despite the fact that I write about this stuff every day, I have rarely had a chance to see any of it in person. In fact the only other data center I've seen the inside of was … [visit site to read more]

You are subscribed to email updates from Telecom Ramblings
To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now.
Email delivery powered by Google
Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States

No comments:

Post a Comment