High-tech

High-tech
Light

Friday, October 3, 2014

Philips’ A21 LED is the 100W replacement bulb you’ve been waiting for | News | Geek.com

http://www.geek.com/news/philips-a21-led-is-the-100w-replacement-bulb-youve-been-waiting-for-1523677/

*I love the Phillips AmbientLED family of lights. They produce a lovely, warm white light. The only thing warmer is an incandescent. I have the 75-watt equivalent in my trouble light. I don't expect to be replacing it for years. I just ordered four of the 100W-equivalent A21 bulbs for home. I plan to replace the four 60-watt bulbs in the master bath for a savings of 156 watts. Either that, or four 75-watt bulbs in the living room for a savings of 212 watts. (Depends on how my wife likes the light quality. The living room lights are on a lot more than the bath lights. If she ok's the living room, I'll get some 75-equivalents for the bath in a couple of weeks and save a lot more.) -

Tech out,

Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment